• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

What Song is Stuck in Your Brain Today??

swass

Power User
With not much thanks to "Ibrunet" for posting (as funny as it is): Guitarist slapped in the face ! Grosse baffe musicale - YouTube, from the ever popular thread "things that make you laugh". I have had this song stuck in my head for a few days now. Can't seem to shake it and it's driving me @#%$*! Nuts!! :-x Not too funny anymore!

What song is stuck in your brain?... if anyone has any suggestions how to shake this (nasty at times) phenomenon... I sure could use a little help here. Many thanks in advance.

Peace... and I need some right about's now.

Funniest thing happened to me (even more random this thread should show up to complete the circle)

I was singing on some random shit (yeah I have to sing more at home now since we sing in school (musicology))

Then I started to sing on (I KNOW OK!) Michael Buble - Everything..... THEN it happened.. Strangest thing.

I had no reason to sing that song at all, I just started to sing it and I opened up youtube......

One of subscribers or something had uploaded a cover version of Michael Buble - everything: EIGHT MINUTES AGO!!!!!

So when I opened up youtube that was the first video, on top of my list. The first thing I saw when I opened youtube..

What are the odds??????

I read enter sandman.. Those bums are hard in mr.sandman

bumbumbumBUMBUMBUMBUMbum bumbumbumBUMBUM :D

Remember Richie Kotzen.
I transcribed for pupils ( and because I love his music)
If you want a copy you can find it on my blog.

Nyan Cat. No I'm not kidding. Nyan Cat will sneak into my head when I least expect it and I have the incessant "nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan" in my head.

I fear if I post a YouTube link, I will curse everyone on this forum with Nyan :lol

I had my class outside today setting up satellite downlinks. They did really well with the ones I assigned to them so I had them find one on their own on another bird and made them do everything on their own....about an hour later (I was starting to worry about them) they got a lock. All I could hear was the Hawaii Five-O theme song ( I still don't know what sat they were on).

8 hours later its still hanging around in my head a bit.

What a great tune to have stuck there... maybe some pain killers will alleviate my tune that's stuck... and spinning its wheels hard doing brake torques like a top fuel dragster... OUCH!!
I know that if I have a crappy day I can just put that song on and go for a run and everything just feels better real fast. Pain killers did nothing for me but make me miss about a year of my kid growing up and make ugly drool spots everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom