What pedals are guys using for Axe-Fx III?

nektar Pacer, works well but will replace with Fc6 or 12 once they start shipping

Essentially any midi controller will work as the III is easy to remap CC#’s

What pedals for Axe FX III exist or are planned?
any MIDI controller will work currently. depending on the features of the specific controller you choose, you can control specific things.

the FC6 and FC12 are planned and in development from Fractal Audio. there is no way to know if any other companies have something planned.

main-qimg-2e6167cad40680bf67672b09516fb493

I just bought two EV-1 Fractal pedals. One for expression and one for volume.
After scrolling thru the Fx3, I noticed some notes on presets stating that expression was set to pedal 1. Is that default for the system, or just that preset? So I should hook up 2 as the global volume?

I just bought two EV-1 Fractal pedals. One for expression and one for volume.
After scrolling thru the Fx3, I noticed some notes on presets stating that expression was set to pedal 1. Is that default for the system, or just that preset? So I should hook up 2 as the global volume?
just that preset, or any other preset that #1 was used. you can do whatever you want and change those presets.

it actually should say External Controller 1, not Pedal... some time was spent making sure of that ;)

Ok, cool. Yeah it probably says that. I’m not in front of it right now. Something to the effect. So, it would be easier if they were all set to 1, then i dont have to go digging and changing. But whatever. Thanks.

So, it would be easier if they were all set to 1, then i dont have to go digging and changing. But whatever.
i don't understand that statement.

most people use External Control 1 for any effect they want to control. it's just common, since not everyone controls Volume. you don't have to change anything if you don't want to. you don't need to use any controllers that are setup. i may be misunderstanding.

I’m just saying that the expression was set to controller one. You said it was just that preset, not every preset expression set to one. I’m just saying it would be easier IF they were all defaulted to the same controller number. Saves time. Set up expression to one, boom, done. All presets are ready to go.Even though I know I can change them to whatever I wanted to. That’s all

I’m just saying that the expression was set to controller one. You said it was just that preset, not every preset expression set to one. I’m just saying it would be easier IF they were all defaulted to the same controller number. Saves time. Set up expression to one, boom, done. All presets are ready to go.Even though I know I can change them to whatever I wanted to. That’s all
ahh i see. any Factory Preset was designed to use External Control 1 for whatever it wants you to control - the same controller. so that could be wah, or a particular effect, etc. not every preset has something to control.

so they DO happen to be the same controller. from there, you can make your own presets also use #1, or you can do something different.

Back
Top Bottom