What, no FW 17 Dumble yet? Quick Blues jam with the HRM model and 50us Tape Pre!

Variable

Inspired
Here's a quick blues jam backing with the FW 17 ODS-100 HRM model. I used the neck and bridge positions of my Suhr Modern starting with the guitar volume at 50%.

Cabs are the stock UR Pre-Rola and Beatle 4x12s, each with the High Quality Tape 50us mic pre turned on, no other settings changes. Reverb and delay to taste.

No post processing or EQ on this. All did was match the levels in Reason to what sounded okay (and I honestly spent 10 seconds doing that). I really wanted to see how the new mic preamps worked for fitting into a random mix off the Interwebs. I think it worked fairly well for a "I don't want to spend all night recording" try :)

Please forgive the ample clams, I'm trying to get my zinc intake for the evening.

Seriously Guitar V @ 50% huh. Too cool massive Dynamic response there. Sounds like a D 2 Me

Only for the first minute or two. You should hear when I turn it up on the neck pickup, and then it's 100% output for the rest of the jam.

Back
Top Bottom