What made you smile today.

Playing "jump on Dad's shadow" with my daughter (she will be three in four days time).

As far as the internet goes... A little strangeness to make your day a little weirder, courtesy of the boys in Jethro Tull:

Reactions: Ole
Had a hell of a week/weekend. I picked up my guitar and played for about 15 mins. Really helped start the day on a positive note.

My son (five years old) climbs to the top of the playground, declares himself ruler over everyone, then sings "The Imperial March" from Star Wars to provide himself an appropriate soundtrack. That's my boy!

Also I have been doing the "couch to 10K" running program, and did my first 10 Km run without stopping this morning. I reckon that deserves a new guitar, don't you? :)

Today I was at the mall and there was a smoking brunet about 30.

She had on a pair of old style levies.
The kind where there are two nice ass loaves side by side, not the kind most chics wear today that looks like a horizontal loaf of bread with a stick up their ass.

She was fine and it made me smile. :encouragement:

Today I was at the mall and there was a smoking brunet about 30.

She had on a pair of old style levies.
The kind where there are two nice ass loaves side by side, not the kind most chics wear today that looks like a horizontal loaf of bread with a stick up their ass.

She was fine and it made me smile. :encouragement:

:LOL this post made me smile. Before that I spent my day thinking about patent strategies for one of my favorite clients.

In hindsight, I think that Mark had a much better day :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question from my boss: "I have a huge dilemma, need movie advice - Jaws or Shawshank?"

Nothing against Jaws but I hope you responded with Shawshank.

As for me. Work was slow today so I stayed in and played all day. The new EZD2 continuing to inspire.

Last edited:
Nothing against Jaws but I hope you responded with Shawshank.

As for me. Work was slow today so I stayed in and played all day. The new EZD2 continuing to inspire.

Nope, Jaws, hands down. Far more quotable, never gets old. Shawshank on the other hand, I never wanted to see a second time.

I shook hands with John Lennon's DNA.

Attachments

• IMG_1287 (1024x768).jpg
    IMG_1287 (1024x768).jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Had a hell of a week/weekend. I picked up my guitar and played for about 15 mins. Really helped start the day on a positive note.
I'm convinced guitar is my therapy, and is probably the reason I never made the 10:00 news through the years. :mrgreen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom