What kind of box does the AXE-FX ULTRA come in direct from the Fractal Audio Factory?

I know someone that recently purchased an ULTRA within the past few weeks and has been really confused on the packaging and whether or not it is legitimate. Can you guys chime in and let me know what the original box looked like when you received it and what contents were inside the box, specifically?

He thinks it's refurbished or used.

Thanks!

Mine came in brown box that was just the right size for two pieces of foam padding on each end. It had a power cord and manual in it. There wasn't much to it.

Plain brown box. Foam padding on the ends. Axe-Fx Ultra, manual, and power cable inside. No need for anything else...

well the box says fractal on it, so not completely plain. But the foam was very snug fit for perfect protection.

So yours said fractal on it? When did you get yours? Is the general consensus that most of them are shipped in a plain, unmarked brown box? Is there a registration card at all?

But what is the problem? Did he buy it new from Fractal and thinks they sold him a previously returned unit?

If it is an Ultra then it is an Ultra..if it came from Fractal then would it not have been sold as B stock.

One of his friends had purchased an AXE-FX previously and it had markings on the box. I don't know if they had markings on it in the past or if his friend purchased it from G66 which puts their own box on it.

He thinks it's B-stock. When did Fractal start selling B-stock?

Part of this is to get your insights so I can show him and reassure him that his is new...He thinks it is not new because it's a plain box and there's no registration card.

Was definitely brown box... don't recall if it had Fractal markings on it or not (been a while). Will have to check tonight!

Plain brown box with no markings. The box was nothing special and nothing to fret over IMO. It got it to me safe and sound.

I purchased both my Standard and Ultra direct from Fractal. They came in plain brown unmarked boxes, two pieces of foam, a manual and an AC cord. The boxes are a little flimsy. The MFC came in a sturdier box with a Fractal logo and MFC markings.

yea i work in a box factory(sucks I know) and if were fractal I would use a doubled wall box for better durability and shock. Although, I havent heard of anyone having their axefx arrive in bad condition. I will say that the foam innards are really really good. More companies should foolow that kind of inside packing.

Sup?

Looks like this..
100_0864.jpg

100_0865-1.jpg

MOSHON
DAVE

I bought mine in April of 09. No markings on the box at all but perfectly protected with plenty of hard foam type stuff.

yep plain brown box no markings whatsoever, as it should be, you don't want people to know there's an axe fx in your box during shipping. at least in my opinion

Thanks for your replies everyone. He still is having a hard time believing it is new because it doesn't have markings on it like the MFC-101, plastic wrap around it or a registration card.

I really don't know what else to do. I know for a fact that it's brand new, but I want him to feel confident that it is as well.

Back
Top Bottom