What is your Favorite Factory Preset?

Lately, I've been really digging Glass Lead #137, I think (#237 for me because I have the factory banks on B, C and D so my patches are in Bank A). With just a couple tweaks it's smooth and crunchy, chimey and warm. All I did was add an A/DA flange, a Volume block and a Looper. Just by turning effects on/off now it covers a ton of ground.

1959 Plexi - Clean and Mean depending on how aggressive you are in your playing. Although my main preset is the 100w Plexi not the 1959SL

I will not give replies to this as I am sure I'll get a bunch of replies. Narrow your replies down to ONE preset. If you were on a desert island, and could only have one available preset, what would it be? Mine is EJ Clean.
I do fully agree, EJ Clean is my ONE favorite, too.
Particularly on a desert island.

And it’s often a great starting point for a lot of my sound derivates.

Eruption. I just bypass the phaser and there is the tone of Van Halen I that I wanted ever since I picked up a guitar. However, I spend 90% of my time playing on my own presets. I was intimidated at first, thinking I couldn't make anything that sounds as good as the factory or for sale presets. Now I realize it's easy because I'm making tones for my guitars and my ears. The past two weeks I haven't used anything but my FAS Class A preset for cleans, and my Mesa Triple Crest preset for distortion.

Back
Top Bottom