What is the cheapest/best AxeFX-II footswitch for just up/down preset changing?

romanianreaper

Power User
I can't afford the Ferrari 1000 AxeFX-II footswitch and just need something to go up and down thru presets for jamming in my bedroom. What would you guys say is the best solution for this? Thanks!!

Tech 21 Midi Mouse with a midi cable.

i think it only does 128 presets, but you could probably move what you need into Bank A.

I can't afford the Ferrari 1000 AxeFX-II footswitch and just need something to go up and down thru presets for jamming in my bedroom. What would you guys say is the best solution for this? Thanks!!

Look for used Boss GT-6 on eBay or at a second hand store. Full MIDI control even if you don't use any of the real functionality.

MIDI Moose. Works pretty well and can be found cheap. As it actually has five main switches, you can run you main patch sets in the normal fashion (as with an MFC).

Here is a reply from Logidy in regards to using their pedal with the Axe:

"The Axe FX would need to behave as a USB host (like a computer) with a MIDI class compliant driver. I don't think that is the case."

fcb1010.... That all I use my for is to toggle thru patches. Plus, you can jump at 10 patches at a time if you want so lets say you want all reverb patches 1-10 and maybe chorus patches 11-12... It's as easy as toggle the bank to 2 and then whatever patch you want.

joe...

fcb1010.... That all I use my for is to toggle thru patches. Plus, you can jump at 10 patches at a time if you want so lets say you want all reverb patches 1-10 and maybe chorus patches 11-12... It's as easy as toggle the bank to 2 and then whatever patch you want.

joe...

+1

I found a used FCB 1010 for $80.00, installed a uno chip $12.00 and had a programmable midi controller with expression pedal for under $100.00. It's a great option if you don't want to spend a lot of money.

Back
Top Bottom