What is sysex msg 0x64

SYSEX_STATUS_MSG - sent by AXE-FX (device)
Can be :
- periodic update message
- error message

AFAIK

Most likely it is an error message. But AFAIR it can also be a "periodic update message", although I have not seen it recently. Might not exist any more.

What is the full SYSEX message ? In which context ? You could use a MIDI message sniffer (MIDI Monitor on MAC) to see everything that's going on.

I would have to modify my code to read & output the full msg.

Currently my "HandleSystemExclusive" function looks for the Function ID byte (SysExArray[5]) of any incoming msg.
But only fully processes & decodes msgs that I'm interested in.

But I'm noticing this one.
I'll get back once I get the full msg.
There's no ref to it on the Wiki - hence I cant decode it.

Normal
You get it mostly after every message sent to the AxeFx, it acknowledges the receptions or says something went wrong
That must be it. Since the MidyAx only process some of the SYSEX message, I don't get to see it. AFAIK, it is not sent by the AXE-FX in response to SET or GET param values SYSEX.

The byte after the usual header is 0x64, then the original message this status message answers to, then the error code. 0 means no error

ah!!!
Didn't even know there was a 2 and 2 to put together.
But now you've put it like that it understand - thanks for helping me with my maths.
Wondered where that '5' came from :)

Is there anyone from Fractal willing to answer my queries pls?

I meant this bit.
Is it documented anywhere?
As there's been a couple of other sysex msg's I've seen in the past that aren't listed in the wiki.

FYI - I wasnt even aware of an RAC12 - yet alone your involvement with it.

So apprecaite your help - Thanks.
Cheers.

BTW - here's the full 0x64 msg I see :

64 ***** HANDLESYSEX FUNCTION RAN ******
++++ ???? sysex msg - 0x64 / 100 dec +++++
Array Size: 10
0 = F0
1 = 0
2 = 1
3 = 74
4 = 3
5 = 64