What happens when we hit FW11 ? (Axe FX III)

M.b wifi module to be able connect via ad hoc net to transfer midi and sysex could be good... :) and... some toaster embeded.... please! :)

That's exactly the kind of capitalism that's wrong in this world. Sounds like Line6... not like Fractal Audio. iPhone 5 had no important update to the 4S which basically started negative talk about Apple. None of that BS happened when Steve Jobs was alive. I hope none of that BS will happen here either as long as Cliff Chase is alive.

So you're saying every product iteration Apple put out under Steve was revolutionary? Wrong.

iPhone 5 introduced a metal case (sturdier product), a larger screen, faster processor with better battery life, an 8mp camera...shall I go on? I think what you *meant* to say was it wasn't the quantum leap forward people were *expecting*. Smartphones have evolved quickly, there aren't going to be the huge leaps in models that people are used to. Businesses lose potential revenue by offering too much, it's just a fact of life. Small biz like Fractal don't answer to shareholders and are able to do much more sometimes. It's how the technology business works and it won't be any different with the Axe product line. We're lucky Cliff is able to do so much with firmware. Firmware that's free. That's just unprecedented in this business. WE'RE EXTREMELY LUCKY!! Thanks Cliff! lol

Possibly Hewlett-Packard?
They were on the virge of coming out maybe over a year ago. 6 cores, IIRC.
I saw the manufacturers page myself.

TI's C6671 is a significantly more powerful single-core DSP than ADI’s TigerSHARC processor. Adapteva's 64-core version of the Parallella computer promises over 90 GFLOPS of performance on a board the size of a credit card while consuming only 5 Watts and all for $100. If that actually pans out, watch out.

Back
Top Bottom