what happened to the britt 900 / jcm 900 in the 2

For me, there are way more than enough Marshall and Marshall-ish models in this thing to get about every tone those amps have ever put out. From my experience with a 900 years ago, I can't imagine it would bring anything new to the table. Just my two cents.

Use the Brit pre or 800 with a drive block in front of the amp. bbe pre maxed works well.

Last edited:
Just gave this a go. Holy crap , is there a frequency it doesn't occupy?
Very smooth.
As much as I can't believe it, as much as it goes against everything I expected, as much as I wish it wasn't true....I think I'm a Marshall man. IMO it's not "metal" enough but every damn Marshall model I've spent time with over the last week has given me what I've been long searching for.
I just need to put the pieces together.

...As much as I can't believe it, as much as it goes against everything I expected, as much as I wish it wasn't true....I think I'm a Marshall man. IMO it's not "metal" enough but every damn Marshall model I've spent time with over the last week has given me what I've been long searching for.
I just need to put the pieces together.

The name of the real amp or the Fractal amp model really doesn't matter. The important part is how it sounds to you.

I play in a cover band and use a lot of different guitars and tones. I have roughly 50 presets that I use, many with multiple scenes and amp models in them. (X/Y is my friend.) I couldn't tell you without looking what amp models I'm using for any specific preset. I can just tell you is sounds like I want it to sound.

Back
Top Bottom