What comes in the boxes?

Norstorm

I've just ordered the Ultra and the MFC-101..

What comes in the box?
Does it come with either the 5-pin or 7-pin midi cable`f.ex.?

I'm asking, because I want to be ready when the shipment arrive, yeah..
So I wont have to order anything more and leave the units on the shelf for a few days.

power supply, no MIDI cable (better get one eh, they gotta talk to one another, not much fun otherwise).
big VISA bill to be sure. :lol:
I sat for upwards of 12 hours now just adapting my fave 128 to the MFC (and there's 383??).
be prepared to have a chair sitting right in front of it for a while, no use having legs go to sleep while programming. :D

Thx guys..
Ya, I bought a midi interface today at the local store, but still I have to get a cable between the MFC and the AXE..
I'm looking for a 7-pin so I can ditch the power..

Well, with the MFC-101 it suppose to be less programming needed for the whole zip to work flawless.
That's where the axe-mode kicks in, right??

I'm running through the manuals online here, but haven't got to that point just yet.

There are lots of very nice and helpful "experts" on this forum that are very generous with their insights: they can assist you. I have had many of my questions quickly answered by the good people of this forum. I am just getting to know the innards of this thing myself. Chances are, even the most convoluted programming ideas are possible, with a little insight and help.
you'll have heaps of fun to be sure. :D

AxeFx mode on MFC101 is really straight forward, you should love it.
Btw, you cannot really "ditch" the power for MFC101, you'd still have to plug it in AxeFx's phantom input. :)

ya, thats right.. I read something about that yesterday.
good lord I'm looking forward to delivery... Takes to looong :p

And enjoy the experience when it arrives..unboxing it..setting it up..and finally turning it on an playing with it..it's a great experience!! :D

weathertite1 said:
Congrats,

Got my Ultra and MFC about a month ago. Enjoy the ride. Have not touch my Eleven rack since.

Ed
:ugeek:

eleven rack and axe " man bet your wallet hurts :)

Back
Top Bottom