What are the differences between the Fractal Products

sgilsinger

Inspired
I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the main differences are between the AxeFx Ultra,Standard,Mk1,and MK2 are?? If this is something that can be answered on the Fractal site then I would appreciate someone sending me the link. I currently have an AxeFx2 and I am thinking of getting a second as a backup,but if I could get the same results from an Ultra or MK1 then I might do that.I am sure that there have been upgrades to the newer units,just not sure what those are.Any info is greatly appreciated.

As a side note ,try the Palmer ultra res cabs if you haven't yet..........they are awesome.

Standard - the least powerful of all. (first generation)
Ultra - more powerful (first gen)
AXE2 MK1 - even more powerful 2 DSPs (second gen)
Axe 2 MK2 - same as mk1 but with vents and ethercon jack.

To match the performance of your (excellent!) Axe-FX II, your options are another Axe-FX II or an XL. The Standard or Ultra, as good as they are, would be a significant step backwards.

I recently upgraded from my beloved Ultra to the Axe-FX II, and man, I would never go back - the difference is huge. And now with the Ultra-Res cabs, even more so. What a box!

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the main differences are between the AxeFx Ultra,Standard,Mk1,and MK2 are?? If this is something that can be answered on the Fractal site then I would appreciate someone sending me the link. I currently have an AxeFx2 and I am thinking of getting a second as a backup,but if I could get the same results from an Ultra or MK1 then I might do that.I am sure that there have been upgrades to the newer units,just not sure what those are.Any info is greatly appreciated.

As a side note ,try the Palmer ultra res cabs if you haven't yet..........they are awesome.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing after I sell a bunch of things, but I would gonwith at least the Axe Fx 2 but if cash is not an issue might as well get the new unit.

Back
Top Bottom