What Amp is This?

geetarplayer

Experienced
Can anyone identify this amp? It seems like a classic "about to explode" cranked amp, but I can't identify it well enough to duplicate it on my FM9.

Thanks for your ideas.

Has a Vox like vibe to my ears. Not as crispy as a pushed Fender, but not as growly as a pushed Marshall.

That's 2 amps. A Morgan ac20 and a fender deluxe with a fuzz pedal . Two tracks blended with different voicings of the same chords.

I'd bet money on it

Is that Bethel?

That's 2 amps. A Morgan ac20 and a fender deluxe with a fuzz pedal . Two tracks blended with different voicings of the same chords.

I'd bet money on it

Is that Bethel?
Well, I'm gonna have to give that recipe a try! I just shut everything down, so I'll try that tomorrow. Thank you for the detail.

It is The Worship Initiative.

Try scene one on this one I cobbled together from a Bethel thing. It may get you close.
The other scenes are a mess.

Attachments

• shane fuzz.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
I worked with your preset. I went back to mine and added the fuzz you're using, and chose the AC-15 amp instead of a 2nd fender. Then I realized cranking the sag, speaker drive, and lowering the variac would probably help. I ended up with something really close. Thanks for helping out. Here it is.

Attachments

• Happy Day.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom