What albums calm you?

Whole albums make it hard but two that do it for me are Ophelia by Natalie Merchant and Sweet Oblivion from Screaming Trees. Mark Lanegan’s voice just makes me feel chill for some reason.

Lots come to mind...

Enya - Watermark
Ray Lynch - The Sky of Mind, Deep Breakfast, No Blue Thing
Jonathan Goldman - Holy Harmony, Frequencies - Sounds of Healing I & II
Devin Townsend - Ghost
Conversations with God compilation
Patrick O' Hearn - just about anything
Ashaneen - The Best Healing Music

Gerry Rafferty Baker street is one of my favorites, man what and awesome album that is such toe tapping music to me. And I love the Bakerstreet video just to watch them record that song and the smiles in the studio are to me just how great they are as musicians and how much fun they must have been having.

Gerry Rafferty Baker street is one of my favorites, man what and awesome album that is such toe tapping music to me. And I love the Bakerstreet video just to watch them record that song and the smiles in the studio are to me just how great they are as musicians and how much fun they must have been having.
+1 - I find the tone of his voice quite calming - very smooth / unique tone. Easy going songs with lots of hooks.

Last edited:
Live - Eva Cassidy - Nightbird at the Blues Alley jazz club on 3rd January 1996
I have the album and she is just magic. Sadly, she died 10 months after this performance

Back
Top Bottom