What albums calm you?

s-l1600.jpg

I like YT videos that feature cooking in a natural environment. The YT "Men with a Pot" channel is a good example.

I hear you....for some reason those outdoor cooking shows relax me like nothing else. Thanks for that channel recommendation...I'm going to have a look at it.

You may like the YT channel "AlmazanKitchen". It's very similar and man, I have to restrain myself from biting my laptop screen...the stuff he cooks looks so good.

I hear you....for some reason those outdoor cooking shows relax me like nothing else. Thanks for that channel recommendation I'm going to have a look at it.

You may like the YT channel "AlmazanKitchen". It's very similar and man, I have to restrain myself from biting my laptop screen...the stuff he cooks looks so good.
Will take a look as well...if it's anything like Men with a Pot, a subscription will be added.

EDIT: It might actually be the same guy doing separate channels. The language translations are similar.

Mozart piano concertos have a calming effect on me. I found a playlist of all 27 of them and play them when I am grading papers.

I also made a playlist called Joyful Beatles which gives me a nice lift.

3 in particular (none are things most people would find calming).
Polaris - The Death of Me:

Tool - Opiate

Anything Bearghost:

Last but not least, an honorable mention to the record I could always fall asleep to on a plane (this has nothing to do with the music being slow or sleepy, more of personal conditioning):

when work gets too hectic, usually towards the end of a show, I like to grab my headphones, block out all the chatter, set teams to do not disturb and put this on

that's when I get the last shot notes and fixes done and it keeps me from getting too snarky upon show prod's panicked requests

Back
Top Bottom