What a voice...

The power of the human spirit, in both positive and negative ways.

Simply amazing story, and I hope this is the start of a new life for him.

And yeah, I was holding back the waterworks too....

Stories like this have me banging my head on my desk.
Yeah the guy is an amazing singer, no doubt, yeah his story is sad.
But in the UK we have a show called " Pop idol " and " X factor " and once the show is done and dusted they really couldnt give a flying f*ck about the singers. Once the producers have made their money they have no interest. Michelle McManus, Gareth Gates, Joe McEldridge and countless other " winners who will have stardom " in these competitions are never heard of again ( with the exception of Leona Lewis ).
It's a shame these shows only focus on making money and not what the show is supposed to be about : Music and talent.
Hoping they do things differently on that side of the world - this guy deserves to go far.

In all honesty i hope he doesn't become a "star" i don't think after his background he would have the emotional stability to handle the pressure, or provide him with real happiness and people that would care about him.

If he had enough to live off, performed to support himself, and used his time to help people in similar circumstances, he would end up much happier long term.

In all honesty i hope he doesn't become a "star" i don't think after his background he would have the emotional stability to handle the pressure, or provide him with real happiness and people that would care about him.

If he had enough to live off, performed to support himself, and used his time to help people in similar circumstances, he would end up much happier long term.

I tend to agree, but, it's too late if we're learning of this talent. :)

Where do they get all these classically trained opera singing day laborers and cell phone salesmen? :) How would he even learn to modulate his voice properly on his own? And if he did learn it on his own, what would he be able to achieve if he actually had a teacher?

Where do they get all these classically trained opera singing day laborers and cell phone salesmen? :) How would he even learn to modulate his voice properly on his own? And if he did learn it on his own, what would he be able to achieve if he actually had a teacher?

When he could afford it he went to a few master classes and gleaned what he could.

Back
Top Bottom