What a difference a day makes!!!

<MACHINE>

Inspired
YESTERDAY (10Apr09)...

[attachment=1:2xcc8zta]DSCN0802a.JPG[/attachment:2xcc8zta]

and TODAY (11Apr09)...

[attachment=0:2xcc8zta]DSCN0808a.JPG[/attachment:2xcc8zta]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

• DSCN0802a.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,582
  • DSCN0808a.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,582
I stared for about ten seconds and thought to myself... "what the fuck is the difference? Power Amp? Tuner? Shit!!! Am I blind or what?!??!!?" Then I saw the "ULTRA".... :D :D :D

Congrats!!!!

mortega76 said:
I stared for about ten seconds and thought to myself... "what the fuck is the difference? Power Amp? Tuner? Shit!!! Am I blind or what?!??!!?" Then I saw the "ULTRA".... :D :D :D

Congrats!!!!

Me too :D

Going on almost two years with my Ultra and my screen protector still looks as fresh as yours. :lol:

acwild said:
Going on almost two years with my Ultra and my screen protector still looks as fresh as yours. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Being SO exited about racking it up and playing, I took the pic before realizing the plastic was still on...didn't catch it until I was posting it..ripped it off immediately... :twisted:

When I initially fired it up the screen looked kinda fuzzy, I thought my contacts needed a new prescription :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Ultra will be 1 year old this month and I still have the plastic on the screen. It makes reading the display more difficult, but I can't seem to remove it. Damned OCD (Occasionally Cloudy Display). :D

Well, removing the plastic was the very first thing I did on my Ultra. I really don´t like the feeling that I´m looking through a cloud... :lol:

Ahhh...I see, you down-graded to the Ultra! :lol:
...somehow I doubt ultra-bashing is gonna catch on... :mrgreen:
Congrats dude!

Pflaume said:
Well, removing the plastic was the very first thing I did on my Ultra. I really don´t like the feeling that I´m looking through a cloud... :lol:

That's because the newer screen protectors are sub-standard to the older ones. The original protectors had a much higher grade of plastic and was rumored to be able to stop a bullet. They also actually improved screen viewing. :lol: Or not.

Personal tic - can't stand plastic film on anything if I can help it. First thing I do is tear off all plastic film from anything I buy... if I can.

:D

Scott Peterson said:
Personal tic - can't stand plastic film on anything if I can help it. First thing I do is tear off all plastic film from anything I buy... if I can.

:D

Looks like we have opposing personal tics. My iPod is over 2 years old and still has the protective plastic on it. I might need professional help. :)

I actually bought a screen protector for my LCD... works great! Only problem is that I cut it a bit off and there's a bit of an overlap... But oh well.

Back
Top Bottom