What’s your Main Gee-tar!!! And why….

A couple of years ago I started making my own guitars in an effort to get closer to my ideal design. It’s evolved, and currently has Tele pickups in a headless Strat format.

i2PBm2d.jpg
I've had a couple of Les Pauls that evolved to headless. :) I can laugh about them now. But they were no way as cool as your guitars.

I have more than 1 but if i have to choose than i pick my D, angelico DC Deluxe limited edition with Seymour Duncan Seth Lovers and my Gretsch 6120 Reverend Horton Heat signature.
Both have a terriffic sound and plays like a dream. Also are they very versatile.2401217822_gtr_frt_001_rr.pngdangelico-deluxe-dc-le-cc.jpg

This
View attachment 134108

or this (I rotate them, but the classic is my favorite, that's my Deluxe)
View attachment 134109

Alternatively (for different sound and since this is essentally an HHH strat nowadays), this, but the moment the Flys came in, this one stopped being my true #1
View attachment 134110

Why the Flys?

Because they are very light (2365gr the Deluxe, 2475gr the Classic), very ergonomic, I really dig the sound (middle position is both humbuckers in full humbucking mode, I've modded both to do that) and the feature to blend mags and piezo is great (I love this!). Also, they are two of the veeeery few guitars out of the hundreds I've tried out, I like the neck out of the box (I am into thin necks, the refined have a little bit chunkier necks, not a dealbreaker but I still prefer my prerefined ones).

[the necks of my strats are modded to death, profile, thickness, radius, frets, the full monty]

@Patzag , come on mate, back me up! ;)
That shape is so interesting, not too unusual but still out there. Love it

My Charvel 750 XL. I think I like it better that the Suhr Modern Plus I own, the latest might have to leave the herd.

The Charvel plays amazing, I like the short scale and the neck is very close to those amazing Jackson soloist necks I always liked.

Back
Top Bottom