What’s cooking in Fractal’s kitchen?

Love the Dyna-cabs! It make me come back to using the Fractal gear for all of my guitar playing. Always loved it but did not like scrolling through 1000 IRs. This is so much better and way easier to get exactly what I was wanting to hear. The biggest difference is running to FOH and through my monitors when playing live. It's like everything is alive now. Love it!

Last edited:
The way I look at it, I'm happier with my tone than I've ever been and I have more gear with the Axe FX III than most artists had in their entire careers, so if I'm spending a lot of time worrying about what's next, I probably need to adjust my focus. It's too easy to get caught up in seeking novelty in your gear instead of in musical self-expression.

The way I look at it, I'm happier with my tone than I've ever been and I have more gear with the Axe FX III than most artists had in their entire careers, so if I'm spending a lot of time worrying about what's next, I probably need to adjust my focus. It's too easy to get caught up in seeking novelty in your gear instead of in musical self-expression.
not worried - ones inner gear nerd needs to run free a little - try it!

I actually drew a line in the sand a few years ago, I wont watch videos with those dumb thumbnails and I exit any video where they try to sneak an ad in. Just refuse to do it. 🤷‍♂️
As things inevitably shift towards revenue generation in the attention market, this "click bait" BS will only continue to expand and take over.

You know where I never see click-bait nonsense? In my "office" whilst playing my guitar(s), working on the MINI, or driving it around out in the boonies. Until Big Brother makes watching it mandatory, who needs it?

well, annoying as it may be - the world runs on advertising as a key ingredient, and has for a long long time - our economies (and "we" by association) need it.
I pay for an ad-free subscription. So content creators slipping their own dumb ads inside their video is defeating that, and they are trying to double down on revenue... I get it, but Im opting out 😅

That will cut out content creators doing promos in the middle of their videos? 🤔 Ive had various blockers over the years, none if them could do that. Cool.
Yep. It's dependent on user input, so you'll occasionally come across ads that haven't been reported yet, but you can set it to skip various types of in video segments.

Back
Top Bottom