Wet signal via AES, Dry signal Output 1?

Hello all :D

Quick question here hoping someone can help me along the way...

I'm trying, well, actually succeeding but with a workaround in which I'm not quite sure is the correct or only method?
My routing is as follows : AES spits the dry signal, OUTPUT 1 spits out the wet signal.

What I'm basically wondering is how do I go about getting the DRY (INPUT 1) signal to come out of OUTPUT 1 instead?
My workaround is having gone out of OUTPUT 2 and have that to ECHO INPUT 1, which is the dry signal.
Works but is this really the only method?

I'm afraid so(unless I'm mistaken in which case someone with a better answer feel free to help us out). Is there a reason why having the dry signal come out of AES/OUT 2 and the wet to OUT 1 isn't working in your setup? Maybe I misunderstand, but wouldn't you just get the same mix but with the 1 & 2 knobs on the front of your Axe-Fx swapped?

Thanks for the response! It works just fine.

I just like the idea of having complete control over the dry signal's gain or being able to send that signal to a preamp, etc.
I sometimes also like to slightly clip the dry signal to get a unique tone when it comes to post-process distortion.

Back
Top Bottom