Wet/Dry/Wet Rigs?

I've been running a sort of wet/dry setup too (small bars)and it REALLY sounds good and BIG. Technically, it would be a WET/DRY-DRY-WET/DRY..LOL....It goes like this:

Axe-FX2 OUTPUT 1 (unbalanced outputs) into 2 Atomic FR cabs(this is the WET side..really WET/DRY because there is some dry signal here), OUTPUT 1 set to STEREO, OUTPUT 2 goes to a Blackstar head and Marshall 4x12 cabinet.(DRY)(I have also run this from a Matrix 1000 amp to a MESA 2x12) Output levels on the front of Axe-FX MIX them for your on-stage monster sound.
There are 2 XLR OUTPUTS left to go to FOH from OUTPUT 1(wet/dry signal) and one unbalanced 1/4" to go to FOH(if I want)(DRY signal).
Inside the Axe-FX, on the LAYOUT, the chain is split, one side straight ahead, the other side to go to GEQ block then to FXL, which sends the amp only to OUTPUT 2, while OUTPUT 1 gets the AMP,CAB(with cab sim ON,POWER AMP sim OFF) and any EFFECTS. I have reversed phase on OUTPUT 2 but it didnt seem to make a big diff....try it. :) Definitely the biggest sound I have gotten from my Axe-FX2...yet.

Back
Top Bottom