Wet and Dry signal without using FX Block

mobizoid

Inspired
God day experts.
I need a little help. After trying different settings, to no avail I thought some one here might have some pointers.
What I want to do is send a wet guitar signal using Axe FX II+ presets, while at the same time send a dry microphone signal. Like this:

AXE FX Wet Guitar >>>to Axe USB >>>to DAW >>> return to Axe FX >>>FOH
AXE FX Dry Mic >>>to Axe USB >>>to DAW >>> return to Axe FX >>>FOH

Is this even possible without using an FX block? I don't want o use an FX block because I would have to edit all of my patches.
I am using my DAW for looping and have no problems doing this with an audio interface, but I want to cut down on how much hardware I use when I leave the house to play.
I also use the Axe to play backing tracks and do not want to change up my Axe FX presets.
Oh yes,... and I do not want to monitor the Signal before it reaches the DAW. I only want to hear the final return signals.

This can be done with out the fx block, but you will have to make adjustments to your patches, and possibly your input settings. with out the fx block you will have to set up 2 rows to get your signals through the axe fx. one signal on the left channel and one through the right channel.

Back
Top Bottom