Well this is a bummer top 3 buttons no longer respnd on my Mfc

kmanick

Fractal Fanatic
the Tap/Tuner/reveal buttons no longer work on my MFC.
I was on 2.15 and they just stopped blinking.
I updated the MFC firmware to the 3.0 version , now none of my buttons are lighting up except for the bottom row where I have my patches ughhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

*** edit didn't realize I had to re assign the IA buttons.
Ok so now I am back to where I was all working except for the top 3 buttons?
any clues?

Last edited:
I've had the same thing happen to me. If a row goes out (unlike a single switch), it usually means the ribbon cable connecting the row to the main board came un-seated. Take a look inside and see if that helps.

I've had the same thing happen to me. If a row goes out (unlike a single switch), it usually means the ribbon cable connecting the row to the main board came un-seated. Take a look inside and see if that helps.

how do you even open this thing? are the screws in the feet holding this thing together?

You are Da Man!!!! that's exactly what it was thanks so much. that took me all of 15 minutes to fix
all is well again in Axe Fx II land :)

If you can be ever so gentle, a very minor tweek left and then tweek right to each row of pins ~~ VERY MINOR ~~ can create just enough side tension to better hold the pins.
I have done this successfully - but I also used to assemble aerospace electronics and understand what VERY GENTLE means.

Back
Top Bottom