Welcome Pete Lesperance From Harem Scarem To Our Family Of Artists!

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
Fractal is excited to welcome Pete Lesperance of Harem Scarem and The Stellas to it's family of Artists.
Pete's work with Harem Scarem is something all guitar players should experience. Their Album "Mood Swings" deserves to be in every guitarists regular listening catalog.
Firebreathing playing combined with huge pop-rock hooks and vocal harmonies sets Harem Scarem apart from so many others.

Pete is not only a fabulous player but he is a class act and as humble as they get.

Pete will be releasing a new full recording with Harem Scarem shortly and tells us he used the Axe-Fx on everything.
Be sure to check out the band's progress here. They also do regular video updates and interviews.

Welcome to Fractal, Pete!

Here are some links to check out:

https://www.facebook.com/harem.scarem.band

Harem Scarem | Official website | Hess, Lesperance, Doane, Donaghy

Pete Lesperance | Singer Songwriter Producer

Last edited:
I second that Mark - Pete is a monster player and I've spent many hours trying to copy his solo's, very melodic but technical too. I saw Harem Scarem last year at the Rockpile in Toronto and at that time I was on the fence whether to buy the Axe FXII or not. Needless to say after seeing Pete rip it up on the Fractal my order went into Cliff the next day.

As Mark said above, if you are into AOR, Melodic Rock, whatever you wanna call it, definitely check out Harem Scarem. Great songs, superb vocal, and awesome guitar work.

And to Pete; glad to see HS's retirement was a short one.

Nice! More CanCon is a good thing! :) I've always loved Mood Swings and especially:

Very nice. Thanks for posting. My initial take on it is Winger/Giant ? Great bands, stellar musicianship and vocals.....record sales killed by Nirvana, STP, and Pearl Jam.

Welcome Pete. A fantastic player. And you are dead on Mark about Mood Swings. You just need to listen to the first 15 seconds of Saviors Never Cry to realize how tasty this guy is.

My favorite is still Weight of the World. The guitar playing on that and the songs are great.

And Pete am I wrong or was Harem Scarem previously named Rubber? There is some great pop from that band and love the cover of Another Nail in My Heart (If that was in fact you guys)

Welcome!

MM

Last edited:
Welcome Pete. A fantastic player. And you are dead on Mark about Mood Swings. You just need to listen to the first 15 seconds of Saviors Never Cry to realize how tasty this guy is.

My favorite is still Weight of the World. The guitar playing on that and the songs are great.

And Pete am I wrong or was Harem Scarem previously named Rubber? There is some great pop from that band and love the cover of Another Nail in My Heart (If that was in fact you guys)

Welcome!

MM
Thanks for the kind words friend.
Yeah we we're called Rubber briefly and went back to Harem Scarem for Weight Of The World.

Back
Top Bottom