Welcome MARK DAY!

Mark's essentially been a Fractal contractor since 2010 if not earlier. It was his videos that in large part motivated me to buy the Ultra back then.

As Cobbler stated previously, this is a win/win/win for FAS, Mark and the users.

Congrats Mark and FAS!

Some years ago I found out about the FAS and their magic boxes. I then started looking on the net for more information on Fractal Audio. I watched many videos, but then one day I saw a cool guys playing with the Axe FX 2 and making nice faces. Thanks Mark, you made me decide to buy one. BTW congrats. We all are winners with you beind a FAS employee now.

Trading in sunny Southern California for New Hampshire?? Wouldn't that be considered a demotion*? ;) Well at least Mark is Canadian so the brutal New England winters shouldn't be too much of a culture shock for him.

CONGRATULATIONS-LATIONS-lations-lations... MARK-ARK-ark-ark... DAY-AY-ay-ay-ay...!!!!!

*Disclaimer: Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, this is only a joke. I repeat - this is only a joke*

Congrats dude!! You already know this Mark (from my persistent chatting to you) but you are the sole reason I bought the AXEII after much procrastinating.

Well deserved and congrats again EH!

Congrats to Mark. He was a major part of my decision to buy the Ax fx 2 and mfc101. His youtube videos are awesome. He plays the same type of music that I do and he's a great player. My love for the Friedman amp came from his video's. This guy is right up my alley and i can't wait to see what he does for Fractal......

Ok, noobie time...

Congrats to MArk, and no disrespect intended, but who is he? I noticed some of the preset patches, and read the comments about how he swayed many a fractilite into getting an AxeFx, but searching for him on youtube brought me to some dude's page where everyone was dressed like a clown.

Can someone post a link to his demos?

Thanks, and congrats again to Mark!

Ok, noobie time...

Congrats to MArk, and no disrespect intended, but who is he? I noticed some of the preset patches, and read the comments about how he swayed many a fractilite into getting an AxeFx, but searching for him on youtube brought me to some dude's page where everyone was dressed like a clown.

Can someone post a link to his demos?

Thanks, and congrats again to Mark!

https://www.youtube.com/user/samhillband

Back
Top Bottom