Weird issue this weekend, possible bug?

jlynnb1

Axe-Master
Running Quantum 1 on my MarkII. I've gigged it since it dropped, the Beta before that, never had any issues. I tweaked and saved my song presets for church this weekend and when I got there I noticed they were considerably brighter than when I had saved them. I was playing my LP so I could control it, but it was night and day. It didn't sound bad, was just much different. I fired the rig up today, plugged my Tele in and it was almost like an open was like tone it was so bright. I started investigating and my cab was the oval 1x8. I use global blocks. every cab block was that IR. I went to my user cabs and they were all factory cabs....in pairs. there was 2 instances of factory cabs all the way through each of my user cab slots. I turned the Axe off and back on and restarted edit and everything was normal. It was so strange...

Did you have Axe Edit running when you saved those presets? Also, did you do a firmware upgrade afterwards? Global blocks are always a bit pissed about sudden firmware changes.

anyone have any ideas as to why this would happen? just chalk it up to the ghost in the machine and move along?

Back
Top Bottom