Weird Glitch - Don't know if it's MFC or the Axe

Silentq2

I've got a II XL and MFC mk3 both with latest firmware. I noticed the problem with 19b3 I believe, but it hasn't changed with official FW 19. This seems to only happen on one of my presets so I'm thinking I just need to look "under the hood" a little bit just not sure where. Anyway the problem is I go to this particular preset and then my IA switches don't seem to "work" but they display on the MFC that they are being recognized and flash their function but they don't do anything. But if I "double select" the preset everything works normally. As an example I select the preset and go to reveal and hit IA 2 which is my Scene 2, Scene 2 appears on the MFC screen but it doesn't go to Scene 2. If I hit reveal to go back and then reselect the preset I can get it to work normally. As I said it seems to only be doing this for just one of my presets so I'm sure it's something rather silly that might have gotten flipped in a FW update. Any suggestions?

-B

Hi

This also happened to me when upgrading to FW 19 only on 1 preset. I restored the preset from BankA onboard backup and everything reverted to normal.

Not sure why it happened, but this preset is one that is very close to the CPU max.

Thanks! It's a fairly basic preset so I'm not concerned about losing or messing with it, I can recreate it easily enough. Maybe swap it with one that I know works and go from there. I'm just curious as to what could've caused it. Thanks for the suggestion now I'll see if I can make it go.

-B

Back
Top Bottom