Weird AX8 preset switching problem

Voxguy76

Was wondering if someone could shed some insight into an issue i'm having with a preset. The preset itself is using about 82% of the CPU, it has 3 scenes setup and they all transition properly. However whenever i switch to a different preset and return to this one, there is no sound. The amp defaults to a Bassman and all levels are turned off. Once i manually go back and turn the levels back up and return the amp to the AC30 model it was originally set as and save it again everything is fine. Until I switch to another preset and return to this one. And then the same issue occurs, it reverts back to bassman with all levels turned off. I'm assuming there is a setting/controller i'm missing here, was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what would cause this to happen. Thanks in advance.

The preset may be corrupted, try recreating all your settings manually to a different preset number, and if it works properly, delete the offending preset and move the new one back to the original position. It may work....

Try exporting and importing to another preset number, and see how that one works. If still having trouble, upload the preset here.

Back
Top Bottom