Weeeeeeeee!

I'm in the "club" as well ... Playing since I was eight, went through tons of gear, guitars I've since forgotten I owned, and so much time wasted on tweaking amps and pedals I essentially gave up entirely after I stopped playing professionally some time ago. Don't wanna' get into a "come to Jesus" moment here, but four years ago, the Axe-Fx Ultra changed everything for me (as others have testified to here). Moved to the Axe-Fx II earlier this year and honestly, I really have no idea to what levels Cliff & Co. will be able to take the next generation units. I mean, just how many amps and cabs can a person actually use? Uh, DUH! All of them that will fit in the box! Keep up the great work and superior support, FAS ... FW11 + 3.01 + 168 = Total Brand Loyalty.

I've been playing for 45 years and I quit using guitar amps in the early 80s . I have been pursuing preamp/processors ever since then. I have to be honest one of the best ones I actually still own is the Pearce preamp. The clean sound is incredible and it also has a great distortion. After that I have been through all sorts of multi pedals the last one before the axe was the boss gt10. The Axe is by far the best I have owned and I absolutely cherish it.

From one geezer to another, welcome. This box has awakened many old feelings for music with me. I started with the Ultra and four years later I keep falling in love with the Axe II every time I turn it on.

This last long weekend I delved into several amps that I hadn't checked on in years because they didn't float my boat back then. They sounded wonderful now. So many choices....so little time.
GOD bless all you geezer guys out there! Our desire to crank-out some great tunes will never die. My first gig was a school party when I was in the 8th grade. We did stuff like Creedence Clearwater Revival and Grand Funk Railroad. I look back...wow, it's been quite a ride...and still going!

Back
Top Bottom