We Have Lost All Instruments And Visual

Fusion

Inspired
While flying a routine cargo flight, the crew members of flight PT234 transmitting on 126.97 MHz suddenly lost all their instruments and even complete visual. Later they were reported to have seen an extremely bright light and allgedly cried "It's beautiful! We're flying towards it!" They were neve heard or seen of again. This is their story...

We Have LostAll Instruments And Visual

This is a song using a new Superior Drummer drum kit I made yesterday. I also had fun doing the cockpit voice hehe.

I like it.
But I second the comment about the snare - maybe drop it down a shade.
It draws the attention a little too much (not Metallica St. Anger much, but still :))

Fusion said:
While flying a routine cargo flight, the crew members of flight PT234 transmitting on 126.97 MHz suddenly lost all their instruments and even complete visual. Later they were reported to have seen an extremely bright light and allgedly cried "It's beautiful! We're flying towards it!" They were neve heard or seen of again. This is their story...

We Have LostAll Instruments And Visual

This is a song using a new Superior Drummer drum kit I made yesterday. I also had fun doing the cockpit voice hehe.

:shock: Is that a true story? If so when did this happen and where?

ps. Enjoyed the compo

@Muris: wow, thanks! Coming from such a gifted musician as you that makes me :oops: quite a bit...

@Flair: I agree with you and Muris about the snare, will look into it.

@Delta: haha, no this is something I made up. A small story to accompany this song, about the crew of an airplane unexplicably finding some portal straight into heaven :)

Back
Top Bottom