Want to buy Ultra Res Cab Pack 3 but..

casketshrine

Inspired
Earlier today I tried to register and buy the Ultra Res Cab Pack 3 from FAS Online store however, Pakistan is not listed in the country list when registering the billing/shipping addresses. Is there an alternate way to go about buying the UR Cab Pack 3?

For those who might wonder how I got Axe II in the first, I had someone buy it for me in the US and bring it with them. This is an online purchase but it shouldn't matter, the country list should cover all the countries unless FAS has some kind of business policy clearly stating doing business with some countries.

EDIT: I have already emailed the Sales support team as well but I was just wondering if there are others who might have experienced the same issue as this.

Regardless of the mode of shipment (online delivery or other) you still need to register a billing & shipping address which is where my woe lies.

So far no reply from them to the email I sent but that's perhaps cause of the weekend and the time difference. Waiting for them to get back to me.

I had the same problem as MRU is not listed. Support was very swift to find a solution and I could pay and download the pack after a couple of days.

Panoramix, that sounds very assuring man. I spoke to Brian earlier today, he said he will be emailing me. Super nice guy, I have spoken to him before as well and he was very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom