"Waiting to Load" - Can't Upload .syx After Upgrading to FW 3.07

Warrior

Power User
I upgraded my FW to 3.07, opened the file in MFC-Edit, made some tweaks to IA's and now I can't upload the file to my MFC-101. None of the older .syx files will load either.

I have my I/O set to:
USB Adapter Mode = On
Send Realtime Sysex = None

Port set to MIDI on MFC

Cables in correct order, etc.

Not sure what to do.

On the MFC-Edit Sysex Transmitter window, check the Manual Delay (ms) Override check-box and set the slider to 120ms.
Watch the Axe-Fx LEDs to see if its receiving data from the computer when transmitting. If the Axe-Fx is receiving data from MFC-Edit then the MIDI LED will be blinking
If it is then you probably have the MIDI cable from the Axe-Fx to the MFC-101 plugged into the wrong port on the back of the Axe-Fx or MFC-101.
-G

The Axe-FX is receiving MIDI. I checked the MIDI cables and they are plugged in correctly: Axe-FX Out > MFC In, Axe-FX In > MFC Out.

I'm glad you got it working. In encourage users to connect only one MIDI cable at a time between the Axe-Fx and the MFC-101 when dumping/loading. It's less complicated.
-G

I'm glad you got it working. In encourage users to connect only one MIDI cable at a time between the Axe-Fx and the MFC-101 when dumping/loading. It's less complicated.
-G

Bump for this! I was having the same issue and after connecting one midi cable at a time the sysxload worked!

Thanks for the awesome MFC Edit software.

Back
Top Bottom