Bug? Waiting for the Tuner...

sickindian

Experienced
Hello,
So today i've decided to update my MFC Mark I to V3.00.
Update went smooth without any glitches/problems I also reassigned all the IA switches and all works as usual with one exemption... when I press Tuner button it says "waiting for the tuner...".
I've tried to eliminate the problem with system restore but the problem persist and I've ran out with ideas.

Btw how to Program Looper now? I had it on Reveal but after system restore there is only Scenes 1-5 under these switches.

Thanks for help.

OK found resolve for "waiting for tuner".

"I has this same 'waiting for tuner' issue - then I remembered that I changed two settings in the midi page of the axe-fx during firmware update. I reverted these to what they use to be (USB ADAPTER MODE to OFF, SEND REALTIME SYSEX to ALL) and this fixed it. I guess even foot pedals need sysex..." - Funkleman

Although I've used USB MIDI directly with MFC 101 these have been changed in Axe FX.

Thankyou for posting this - your post saved me oodles of time troubleshooting this issue.

OK found resolve for "waiting for tuner".

"I has this same 'waiting for tuner' issue - then I remembered that I changed two settings in the midi page of the axe-fx during firmware update. I reverted these to what they use to be (USB ADAPTER MODE to OFF, SEND REALTIME SYSEX to ALL) and this fixed it. I guess even foot pedals need sysex..." - Funkleman

Although I've used USB MIDI directly with MFC 101 these have been changed in Axe FX.

Back
Top Bottom