Wait list for AFX II

Sloppy

To those who just got their code/availability email from the AFX II waiting list, how long have you waited ... I submitted mine 2-3 weeks ago and I'm trying to get rid of some items to fund it ... just curious how long/short do I have left. Thanks!

prob not a long wait, the waitlist is well into november. The waitlist is almost a thing of the past now, just bear it out, I'd guesstimate about a month or so

I think the last person to post that they received their coupon said they joined the waiting list on November 15th.

I got mine last week, wait time just under 3 months. At the present rate they are shipping, you probably will not have to wait as long.

I requested a coupon last July and have gotten nothing, my fiancée (the sweetheart) requested one without me knowing in november and she too has not gotten a reply either.....very strange and disheartening :-(

I requested a coupon last July and have gotten nothing, my fiancée (the sweetheart) requested one without me knowing in november and she too has not gotten a reply either.....very strange and disheartening :-(

If you did it properly, you should have got an instant automated response confirming your were now on the list. If you got that, and never got the coupon, it might have gone to your spam folder.

I put my name on the list on June 28th, got an email acknowledging my name being on the list on December 2nd, and got my coupon code on January 9th.

Back
Top Bottom