Wah set up

rosleck

I updated to Quantum and I am enjoying it. I have run into 1 odd issue my volume pedal connected into 1 on the MFC works fine. The Wah in connected to 2 in the MFC does not control the Wah. Its calibrated, but is not controlling the wah. I think I am missing a sitting but google isn't helping solve the missing step...help?

What is the pedal connected to 2 on the MFC.. Is it an expression pedal? You cannot connect a real analog wah to the MFC.
Check out Chris's (KKMusic) Mission SP-1 video on youtube here, it helped me get my expression pedal going, and has the killer 'dual function' mode so when the wah is off, it acts as a volume pedal, its the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVTDJGCmFdM

how are you trying to connect the exp 2 to the wah? you have to set exp 2 to an external controller in the mfc(1-12) then in the axe fx you have to assign that external contoller to the wah(control, or level) and set up the modifier in the modifier page to be controlled by that external controller. Does this make any sense?

Paranoid, what you said makes sense and its what I am trying to figure out how to do it. I had it working before the update.

maybe it is a bug if you had it working before the up date and are familiar with how to set it all up. some are having response trouble with mfc communication since update. are you using the same preset with no adjustments, just updated firm ware? some have replied that powering up the mfc after the axe boots fixed response issues, maybe give that a try. if not take a look exp settings in the mfc and the axe and make sure they have not changed.

Back
Top Bottom