Wah bypass switch won't shut off?

Terref69

Wah pedal always worked perfectly. I don't move my EQ, but all of a sudden the bypass switch won't shut off??
Any ideas??

Sorry..equipment not EQ. I'm using fractals expression pedal. and the correct cable. I cant get the bypass to shut off. in any preset for the wah.

How have you set up the bypass - is it auto-engage, per-scene, or a control switch (for example)?

If auto-engage, in the modifier window does the graph show that it is responding appropriately to the expression pedal?

Thanks guys. I tried another wah from fractal and cable. I'm sure its a software thing. I will look at the control switch. problem is I never changed anything, just turned on one day and bypass wont turn off in the control switch page. I'm sure I will figure this out with your guys expertise ..lol

Thanks guys. I tried another wah from fractal and cable. I'm sure its a software thing. I will look at the control switch. problem is I never changed anything, just turned on one day and bypass wont turn off in the control switch page. I'm sure I will figure this out with your guys expertise ..lol
Another wah pedal won’t work like an expression pedal.

Did you follow my advice and see if the expression pedal is being read by looking at the pedal calibration screen?

Another wah pedal won’t work like an expression pedal.

Did you follow my advice and see if the expression pedal is being read by looking at the pedal calibration screen?
Since Fractal doesn't make a Wah pedal we can probably assume he meant an expression pedal ;)

Back
Top Bottom