Wish VU Meter Access via AX8-Edit

GtarGreg

Inspired
Since I keep the unit on the floor, it would be great to see the VU meters here on my computer display. At a minimum, it would be good to have a button (1-click access) to engage the VU meter on the hardware...or both.

I usually play with patches and get them sounding good - but a critical final process is leveling between presets and scenes over all. Thus the dance between the floor and my desk begins..!

If this is already in the software and I am missing something, please let me know!

Thank you!

I really second this! For the moment I use VU meters on the PC by routing the signal through a sound-card. This feature would help a little (however the finer tweaks are done in the end on stage). And a power spectrum even more, but I guess that is hard for transferring between Desktop and AX8.

The problem is probably the real-time requirement this request would impose on the slow AX8 USB-Midi implementation.

Thanks...Do you mean potentially sending the bouncing bars back to the app? If so I get it...but minimally, I'd like a button in the app to switch on the VU on the hardware if that's the case. Still useful if that it all it winds up being.

Back
Top Bottom