AFIII VOX AC30 Brilliant & a Kiesel Delos strat. WOW!!!

Stel Andre

Inspired
Hey all! Here's me jammin in C major, using my Kiesel Delos strat and my Axe-FX 3, while testing the VOX AC30 Brilliant amp. And it sounds pretty good to me! I added an OD pedal infront of the amp and I am keep testing different combinations of that. Anyway, hope y'all like it as I did!

Those pickups (in the original post) look like they might be Zexcoils. (I've been thinking about getting some. Come to think of it, I've been thinking about getting a Delos, too!)

Thank you guys! To answer some of the questions above, the Drive that I use in my Axe Fx chain, is the Compulsion Distortion HP. As for my Kiesel Delos pickups, the 2 single coils are the S60A from Kiesel. The bridge pickup is a Lithium humbucker, again from Kiesel.

Dude, this Delos is so beautiful! Trans Purple over Quilted maple top? Very nice combination of colors and hardware!
Thanks!

They call it Deep Purple Drink :)

My picture doesn't do it any justice and what really sold it for me it's the solid white back and sides which ties in really well.

I bought it used but it called out to me immediately. Purple is my favorite color and I have a couple other purple guitars...

Back
Top Bottom