vox ac15 and orange 2x12

metalboy458

Inspired
ok im thinkin about just getting a vox ac15 just so i have a combo i can take to peoples houses and to practice with and record clean/mild overdriven tones with. im just curious if this thing would be loud enough for a full band rehearsal if i decide to change it up a bit and go real amp and pedals for a little bit. im not really worried about a gig situation cause of the pa. plus my friend has an ac30 and that thing is almost too loud and sorta throws off the whole mix cause its louder than everything else almost all the time.

if not i was thinkin of either buying an orange 2x12 cause i wanted one anyway. any thoughts suggestions etc would be awesome.

Orange cab with the Vox may sound pretty muddy. I ran an AC30 had through one for a while and was only happy when I built a new open back for the cab.

I would recommend checking out the Tech 21 Trademark 60 amps. Great sounding versatile dual channel amp that's lightweight with a single 12" Celestion. I have a few combos including a Marshall and a Vox AC30 and the Trademark goes to all the gigs, the others stay in the studio!!! Loved it so much that I got a second one and even run the Axe FX through the effects return in them and they sounds great!! 8)

Back
Top Bottom