VOX AC 30 Story

WOW...absolutely brilliant. Required viewing . Thanks for sharing. ..the Host was particularly good, and clearly passionate about the subject, and the Brian May bit was perfect.

Loved it.

Yes the Brian May bit got me every bit as excited as the host. What a brilliant musician.

But, being American, the Voxmobile, that was the best bit :)

Cheers

I'll never forget...I had a buddy at 14 that had a Super Beatle (his Dad bought it for him when he was stationed in England)...the rest of us were drooling.

Great rock story, thanks for posting!

It's always hard to tell from a video, but are the strings on Brian May's guitar, set unusually low? They look like they're just a hair above the frets.

Oh.. One more thing...
Is that Vox fuzz (that was used in the song satisfaction) the Bender drive model in the axe fx 2?
Thanks
Pauly

It's always hard to tell from a video, but are the strings on Brian May's guitar, set unusually low? They look like they're just a hair above the frets.

Not sure... but to watch him riff through Bohemian... was pure joy for me.

The same feeling in watching Jimmy Page riff on "Whole Lotta Love" in the "It Might Get Loud" documentary.

The same feeling in watching Jimmy Page riff on "Whole Lotta Love" in the "It Might Get Loud" documentary.

I love the look on Edge’s face when he was watching Jimmy play. Then watching Edge teach Jimmy play I Will Follow and questioning Edge....”are you sure about that?”.

I love the look on Edge’s face when he was watching Jimmy play. Then watching Edge teach Jimmy play I Will Follow and questioning Edge....”are you sure about that?”.

Exactly!

I felt Jack and Jimmy were very much from a similar cloth and the Edge was not really. Not to say a negative; but he doesn't come from that dirty blues thing like Jimmy and Jack.

Back
Top Bottom