Volume pedal global/default setting

danielworks

Inspired
Hi,
Is there any way to set all my presets to assign the volume block to PEDAL 1 for example ?
I am trying to copy some settings from one preset to another but not all the settings comes together in the clipboard or in the library.
I have some settings for swell volume but it isn't coming together when I copy to the clipboard and paste in another volume block.

Hi,
Is there any way to set all my presets to assign the volume block to PEDAL 1 for example ?
I am trying to copy some settings from one preset to another but not all the settings comes together in the clipboard or in the library.
I have some settings for swell volume but it isn't coming together when I copy to the clipboard and paste in another volume block.
To make use of the blocks library for this, you need to save the whole block to your library first. Whole blocks include any modifiers attached. Saved channels do not

To make use of the blocks library for this, you need to save the whole block to your library first. Whole blocks include any modifiers attached. Saved channels do not
thats incredible, thanks a lot !
I would never imagine that I have to save the whole block

thats incredible, thanks a lot !
I would never imagine that I have to save the whole block
That's the way it works. Modifiers can only be saved as part of an entire block, not just a channel.

If you think about it, you can see why as modifiers can affect other channels and that could really mess things up unexpectedly.

Hi,
It’s also possible to assign a global volume pedal that affects every preset, so you don’t have to add a block or assign the pedal to the Level of a block. See p. 13 in the manual.

I have a VolPan block stored in my Block Library that is preconfigured so I can drop it in wherever I want in the layout. Typically it’s after a compressor and before a Drive or the Amp, because I’m imitating how I’d set up my analog pedalboard.

Back
Top Bottom