Volume Drop on Preset Change

Sillsy

Just wondering if anyone else has had an issue with switching presets and the volume drops significantly on that preset? I am on the latest version of the FW and was suffering it on the last FW as well. It is only random and not all the time and if i switch to another preset and back it is fine. Any suggestions?

I am perplexed!

Ive uploaded both the csv and syx files of the preset it happened on tonight. Its a great preset that I am sure it came with!

Attachments

• FOR ACOUSTIC GUITAR.csv
    14 KB · Views: 1
  • FOR ACOUSTIC GUITAR.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 4
Ive uploaded both the csv and syx files of the preset it happened on tonight. Its a great preset that I am sure it came with!
i notice that in the Acoustic preset, the Amp block has similar XY settings, but different levels. Scenes 2-8 seem to change to the Y state of the Amp block. is this the level drop you're experiencing?

also, was that a paid Fremen preset? if so i'd delete that post out of courtesy of Fremen. it's good you did that for troubleshooting, but if it was paid, i would next time just send it directly to the person helping you out for the issue.

if it was a free preset, no probs :)

I believe you may have nailed the problem, I will test the theory, many thanks. It was not the Fremen preset that was causing the problem but like you say out of courtesy I will remove it.

Edit - I think that is it. It certainly mimics the same drop in volume. As I am new to the AX8 (and Fractal as a whole) and I am still trying to figure my way around the foot switches I may have inadvertently switched to the Y preset, when I flicked to the other preset and back it went back to x. Lesson Learnt! Thank you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom