Volume control

sirgary

Ok. I have had the mark two for a few weeks now and am cracking it. However I set a preset with 5 scenes at various volumes. Then set a few other presets as required. If one preset and scenes are a lot louder than the others how do I lower its volume with its scenes in one go. I can do it with the volume pedal but I cannot find where the volume pedal actually operates from. ie I thought i would see the numbers moving or the graph ball moving (as in the lfo`s etc. Or is the preset main eq GAIN slider the one I should adjust.
I have a different processor and you can actually see the volume being adjusted as you press the pedal. At the moment if a preset and scenes are too loud I have to individually adjust each scene to get the overall level of that preset in line with the other presets. Am I missing something simple here.
Thanks for any replies.
Gary

You can use the Amp LEVEL (if it's not a global block), or use LEVEL in the Layout menu.

EDIT: ignore this, see below.

Last edited:
ok But in the layout menu I turn to the mixer page and adjust the overall level but that only works on the particular scene i am in. hence I have to adjust the level of each individual scene. While on the mixer page I can see the volume settings being changed as I scroll through the scenes. I wondered if there was a preset volume change with the scenes in one go.
So where can you see the volume pedal doing its job ( maybe you cant !!).
Gary

I'd love to have a way to adjust the entire preset w/ one control. Having an overall preset volume setting would be a plus. Something like Amp Level wouldn't always work, because you might have different levels set for amps x/y or 1/2. I suppose you could use the Level control in a "neutral" block that's always active, like Comp or Vol...

ok But in the layout menu I turn to the mixer page and adjust the overall level but that only works on the particular scene i am in. hence I have to adjust the level of each individual scene. While on the mixer page I can see the volume settings being changed as I scroll through the scenes. I wondered if there was a preset volume change with the scenes in one go.
So where can you see the volume pedal doing its job ( maybe you cant !!).
Gary

You're right, stupid me.

Put a VOL block in the preset, at the end.
You can use that to control the overal volume level.
It works in all scenes.

Back
Top Bottom