• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Volume control using Out 1

Easy J

New here
I notice that when I have the volume of my AX8 turned all the way down (I am using Out 1), there is still an audible signal coming through. I expect to be able to turn it down so that no sound comes through. Is there something wrong with my AX8?

chris

Legend!
I notice that when I have the volume of my AX8 turned all the way down (I am using Out 1), there is still an audible signal coming through. I expect to be able to turn it down so that no sound comes through. Is there something wrong with my AX8?
there is nothing wrong. that is normal.

moerker

Inspired
I have read it somewhere in the wiki, done intentionally since to avoid the "why do I hear no sound" question. If you have an expression pedal, use a volume block

Top Bottom