Volume changes

merlin17

Power User
Hi!

I STILL have drastic volume differences of the same preset when changing between presets in V11b.
Example: My main crunch rhythm patch is #2. When I change to another patch (let's say #4) and then come back to #2 it MAY be a lot louder than before. When I then change back and forth between #4 and #2 eventually I will be back on the normal level of #2.
It seems totally random. I checked every parameter I could think of when I'm on the louder state, but I see no difference anywhere.
This started around firmware 7 AFAIR and has never been resolved for me.
BTW: #2 is only an example, it happens with every patch.
No AXE-Edit or USB/ computer involved. Controller is the MFC with firmware 2.18.
I can somewhat live with it (not really), but the guys in my bands using in-ears get nearly deaf when that happens...

I can test that. But what could the MFC do to make the above happen? I'm not even using scenes or X/Y-switching...

That's what we are trying to test :)

Hi Chris,

Hope all is well. Did you find out anything with regard to the VOLUME issue?

I'm having a similar problem. My presets will drop to barely audible. It usually happens when I work the WAH pedal for a few seconds...

Thank you for your time.

Hi Chris,

Hope all is well. Did you find out anything with regard to the VOLUME issue?

I'm having a similar problem. My presets will drop to barely audible. It usually happens when I work the WAH pedal for a few seconds...

Thank you for your time.

could you post 2-3 presets that you experience this issue when switching between them?

could you download factory banks and switch between those, and see if you experience volume jumps when switching between?

Could it be that your MIDI controller is sending volume change commands? Or that you have a midi command triggering a modifier that is affecting volume?

Back
Top Bottom