Volume bump switching scene

Fab8040

Experienced
Hi guys.. I was gigging with my fm3 and i noticed something weird never happen before.. My lead scene had two delays in series.. The 2 lead scene has a wah more.. Today i ve changed the second delay type almost with same settings of the previous.. My scene number 3 is clean with a chorus.. By now when i switch from scene 2 to 3 there is a bump up in the volume which decay after 1 second..
What is that? I ve changed only the delay type..

Hi guys.. I was gigging with my fm3 and i noticed something weird never happen before.. My lead scene had two delays in series.. The 2 lead scene has a wah more.. Today i ve changed the second delay type almost with same settings of the previous.. My scene number 3 is clean with a chorus.. By now when i switch from scene 2 to 3 there is a bump up in the volume which decay after 1 second..
What is that? I ve changed only the delay type..
You haven’t supplied enough information for us to help you. Please post your preset so we can see for ourselves.

Solved...i had a delay different in the clean scene.. I read somewhere else that this problem could happen when you have for example delay and reverb with lot different settings

Reactions: Rex
Solved...i had a delay different in the clean scene.. I read somewhere else that this problem could happen when you have for example delay and reverb with lot different settings
I’ve run into similar issues and I have yet to dial in the right way to get levels etc. it’s still somewhat of a mystery at times. Lol

Back
Top Bottom