Volume block issue.

gibvictory

Inspired
While tweaking a preset I suddenly lost sound. i use a guitar with piezo's so I have separate paths for piezo and mags with a volume block at the beginning of each row panned hard left and right. Thanks Chris for your video from several years ago. I was not tweaking the volume block but suddenly I had no sound. I discovered the volume block on the piezo path that the input volume and out level reverted to zero and it went from right only to stereo. When I reset it and saved it was fine but if I switched to another preset and then went back the volume block went went silent again. I even copied and pasted a volume block from another preset into the problem preset and had the same issue. I tried this several times and eventually it stopped happening. This has happened to me before on a different preset but I managed to eventually fix it like I just described.
Anyone gave a guess as to what might be happening?

It must have been a corrupt preset although I've been using it for months. FW 7.02. I deleted it and rebuilt it over again and all is good.

Back
Top Bottom