Volume and Delay levels FCB1010

shep

Inspired
I'm getting along a bit better w/ my patch creations, but there's something I can't get to work right.

I set up 5 different patches, each at a base level that worked well toggling between ryth/lead lpatches, whether clean or dirty. I set up a FCB1010 expression pedal to control the level (not master) parameter of each amp. Not alot of volume change, even all the way up or down. So far, so good. But, when going from say, my lead patch to my crunch patch, the volume doesn't come down like before I added the pedal control, seeming to keep the level from the lead patch. If I step on the pedal, it 'grabs' (for lack of a better word) the parameters I set up, and works correctly. But I want to be able to come out of the lead level and down to the crunch level I set w/o having to touch the pedal, in case I was away from the pedalboard.

Delay levels set through expression act the same way. The crunch patch has delay on it for spillover, all but off. Yet if I don't move the pedal, the delay remains at the lead patchs' parameters.

So, what am I doing wrong? Please advise - Thanks as always, Shep

Enable PC RST at the modifier menu, then adjust the parameter via front panel (or Axe-Edit but it's less informative/convenient for this w/ modifier assignment already made) and save the preset. The numeric value shown is what will be saved. The virtual knob will flicker to that position during adjustment which can help ensure it's close enough to the min. pedal position.

Thanks very much Bakerman. Works great now. A couple times I've looked at parameter names and I guess I thought they meant something else. I should always look in to the trusty manual to make sure...

Back
Top Bottom