Volbeat - Shotgun Blues preset

Hi,
Just wanted to try this on FM9 but the sound is not coming out.
What's more interesting when I want to go back to any other preset there is also no sound. Restarting helps but problem still occurs.

Any idea what's causing this ?

Hi,
Just wanted to try this on FM9 but the sound is not coming out.
What's more interesting when I want to go back to any other preset there is also no sound. Restarting helps but problem still occurs.

Any idea what's causing this ?
the preset was probably made with a different firmware version, which is the cause of the issue. I find that it's normally on block causing the issue. you will have to go thru each block and bypass them to find the one. I've seen delay blocks with outputs turned down and reverbs with the same issue. I'll try to load it up on this FM9 that I happen to have at my house for a few days and see what the issue is.

try this one for FM9. remember to use the two custom cabinets. put them wherever you want.

***the problem with the original presets was that the reverb's bypass mode was set to mute. this FM9 preset presumes the newest firmware as of today.

Attachments

• Volbeat 5153.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 17
Thanks for reply!
I tried it just now and...doesn't work. The same thing happens.

I loaded both cabs, saved the preset and still no sound.
Also no sound on any other preset until I restart FM9.

Firmare updated, just got it brand new 2 weeks ago.

It's not a big deal, but I really hate when I don't know what is going on with my stuff. Any other idea?

Thanks for reply!
I tried it just now and...doesn't work. The same thing happens.

I loaded both cabs, saved the preset and still no sound.
Also no sound on any other preset until I restart FM9.

Firmare updated, just got it brand new 2 weeks ago.

It's not a big deal, but I really hate when I don't know what is going on with my stuff. Any other idea?
Hi! Is the output block set to out 1? Or whatever out you're using with your setup?

Hi,
In the updated Profile are 2 OUTPUT BLOCKS - OUT1 and OUT2.
I tried deleting them and add just OUT1 but still didn't work.

Also what about the fact this preset basically makes all the other presets go mute? Can't get any sound of it until restarted.

Last edited:
Thanks for the follow up. At least I am 100% sure there is something wrong with FM9 compatibility here. I will definitely try to solve this.

Thanks for the follow up. At least I am 100% sure there is something wrong with FM9 compatibility here. I will definitely try to solve this.
the preset that I posted in the reply was made with a FM9 with the latest firmware that I downloaded two weeks ago. which output are you using?

We've determined that the problem is being caused by the Input Block getting into a strange state after this. We're looking into why.
@Singtall have you checked your own preset? Maybe you have a copy in your FM9 and can compare the the file you attached above.

We've determined that the problem is being caused by the Input Block getting into a strange state after this. We're looking into why.
@Singtall have you checked your own preset? Maybe you have a copy in your FM9 and can compare the the file you attached above

I literally exported the preset straight from a working FM9. it works in the FM9 and the AXE-FX 3.

@Singtall have you checked your own preset? Maybe you have a copy in your FM9 and can compare the the file you attached above.
Thanks for update. Did other presets also stopped working like in my case ?
I found out that BYPASS preset is the only one working.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom