Vocoder with Ultra. Some difficulties.

mike52

Hey, guys!:numbness: I have several questions. What cables should I use to connect my mic and guitar to get right vocoder effect? what should I use at all? I've recently found the chain of connection. I have seen a video by 'boyinaband'. but when I make everything like in tutorials there is no any sounds. I suppose that I have connect my mic in wrong way. To my mind I should check something in 'mixer'. So, if its not so difficult, please tell me what should I do? :numbness:8)
Sorry if the same question had been asked before but I have not found anything helpful here. I'm a beginner;)

Hey, guys!:numbness: I have several questions. What cables should I use to connect my mic and guitar to get right vocoder effect? what should I use at all? I've recently found the chain of connection. I have seen a video by 'boyinaband'. but when I make everything like in tutorials there is no any sounds. I suppose that I have connect my mic in wrong way. To my mind I should check something in 'mixer'. So, if its not so difficult, please tell me what should I do? :numbness:8)
Sorry if the same question had been asked before but I have not found anything helpful here. I'm a beginner;)

There was a vocoder preset uploaded by someone a few years ago, you could check that. One thing is for the mic you'll need to go through a preamp into the rear input for it to work, I remember that much from others having issues

Back
Top Bottom